Master Cosmic Storyteller Jack Horkheimer, Executive Director of Miami's Space Transit Planetarium and the Writer/Host of the world's first and only weekly TV series on naked-eye astronomy weaves a unique theme around some of the best of the 1000+ Star Gazer / Star Hustler episodes.
(Included in this video anthology)
*1. Make The Stars Your Own (new version)
*2. The Valentine's Day Star
*3. Napoleon, Lord Nelson and Orion
*4. 1600 Light Years Beyond : A New View
*5. Why Do The Stars Change With The Seasons?
*6. In Like A Lion/ Out Like A Lamb
*7. Pyramus and Thisbe : An Ancient Tale Of Star Crossed Lovers
*8. Anatomy Of A Lion King
*9. The Horse On The Handle Of The Big Dipper
*10. The Weirdest Sign Of The Zodiac
*11. Zubenelgenubi And Zubeneschamali : Politics And The Stars
*12. Moon Of The Short Shadows
*13. Astronauts In Her Hair : Is The Lady In The Moon Named Wilma?
*14. The Cat/Moon Goddess : A Cartoon Odyssey
*15. Make The Stars Your Own (original Version)
2. MARCH : "Here's Mud In Your Eye! And A Bit Of Sunshine Too!"
3. APRIL : "The Big Dipper... The Bear Facts"
4. MAY : "The Legendary Southern Cross and Mark Twain's
6. JUNE : "Why Is A Honeymoon Called A Honeymoon?"
7. JULY : "Hook A Star Cluster Or Two"
8. AUGUST : "Yes Virginia, There Really Is A Milky Way!"
10. SEPTEMBER : "Vega : Real Time Travel To The Near Future"
11. OCTOBER : "Heavenly Southern Fried Fish, Frog Or Ostrich
And The Ancient Center of the Universe"
12. NOVEMBER : "A Skyful of Birds For Thanksgiving
And The Moon Of Frosty Beavers"
14. DECEMBER : "The Cross And The Manger : A Christmas Gift
From The Stars"
15. JANUARY : "Incredible Castor, The Sensational Sibling"
16. FEBRUARY : "Three Stars You'll Love To Pronounce :
Alnitak, Alnilam, Mintaka"
Stories from Celestial Antiquity to Modern Discovery,
Cosmic Mysteries to Stellar Adventures...
Stories that range from the Bizarre to Wonderful, from Mystical to Marvelous...
Stories about the stars that have captured the imagination of
man since the beginning of time...
A pick of the cream of the crop from the library of over 800 Star Hustler Episodes,
all told by the master cosmic story teller himself, JACK HORKHEIMER,
Executive Director of Miami's Space Transit Planetarium for over two decades
and the writer and host of the most successful five minute program
in television history.
Plus more celestial tales that prove that the universe is not only wonderful but sometimes
bizarre, peculiar and downright odd!
More of the pick of the cream of the crop from the library of over 850 STAR HUSTLER episodes, all told by the master cosmic storyteller himself, Jack Horkheimer, Executive Director of
Miami's Space Transit Planetarium for over two decades and the writer and host of the most successful five minute program in television history.